1. I certify that the tent is made of flame resistant fabric in accordance with NFPA 701 and a Certificate of Flame Resistance is provided and the Certificate matches the label permanently affixed on the tent in accordance with NFPA 1-220.127.116.11, 101-18.104.22.168 and 101-22.214.171.124.
2. I certify the tent stakes provide a minimum of 10’ distance o.c. in accordance with NFPA 1-126.96.36.199; 188.8.131.52 and 101-184.108.40.206, and that the guy wires will be clear of means of egress at a height of less than 7 Feet.
3. I certify a layout of the use of the tent has been provided with this application in accordance with NFPA 1-3.2.2.
4. I certify a minimum of one (1) approved 2A:10BC fire extinguisher will be provided. Portable fire extinguishers will be provided as applicable with the hazard in accordance with NFPA 1-25.2.5, 1-3.2.2, and 101-11.11.5. (Size of tent may require additional fire extinguishers).
5. I certify NO generators or flammable products (gasoline, oil, etc.) shall be stored/kept under the tent. Any portable generator shall be a minimum of 5’ from the tent and protected in accordance with NFPA 1-220.127.116.11 and 101-18.104.22.168.
6. I certify all electric shall comply with NFPA 70.
7. I certify the ground enclosed by the tent and an additional 10’ around the perimeter will be cleared of all combustible and flammable materials or vegetation prior to erection of the tent in accordance with NFPA 1-22.214.171.124 and 101-126.96.36.199.
8. I certify NO SMOKING signs will be provided and visible from all areas of the tent in accordance with NFPA 1-188.8.131.52 and 101-184.108.40.206.
9. I certify EXIT signs will be provided and visible from all areas of the tent and a 44” clear path to each exit, so as to permit unobstructed egress from any location within the tent (based on the size of the tent) at the fire departments direction in accordance with NFPA 1-3.2.2. If the tent is open to the public after sunset, EXIT signs will be illuminated and the tent will have emergency lighting.