Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
By typing your name here, you are signing this form electronically. You agree you are submitting this application for processing and is the legal equivalent of your manual signature on this form. You must be the legal property owner/qualified license holder or authorized agent which match our registration records.
2. Accessible (Handicapped) parking signage and other required accessible elements must be completed and/or installed.
4. All construction trailers, building materials, and debris of any kind to be removed from site.
6. All construction and development signs are to be removed.
8. All city sidewalks that abut the project or were damaged by the construction must be
replaced if they are broken or cracked.
1. If a special inspector has performed inspections, the Inspection Firm is to submit a signed and
sealed code compliance letter certifying the inspections performed.
3. Building address and/or numbers to be installed including suite and the apartment numbers.
5. All rated doors to be installed and labeled, with closers.
7. The Design Engineer and the fabricator are to provided letters certifying that welds have been
approved by the engineer and by the fabricator. Individual welder's certifications are also to be
1. Provide Health Department release for water and sewer, certifying that the water for the poject has
pass the necessary bacteriological and pressure tests.
3. Provide a Certificate of Completion from the Project Engineer, certifying the installation of the
5. Provide that temporary water has been paid for and meter returned.
1. Job is completely finished per the reviewed plans and specifications on file. This includes all final
inspections being required and passed by all contractors and subcontractors, including fire,
underground utilities, etc.
3. Required record drawing to be submitted with ample time allowed for review.
5. Permanent signs must be installed, inspected and final inspection passed.
7. The owner or tenant of any buildings, offices, apartments, stores, etc. must apply for relevant
9. If site is in a flood zone, provide a signed and sealed copy of the elevation certificate.
I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE TERMS ABOVE AND WILL COMPLY WITH THE REQUIREMENTS.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field