What is a rec card? How do I get one?

Residents and non-residents can purchase a recreation card and enjoy classes and activities for a lower price than non-recreation card holder. Residents just need to bring in their driver’s license and Oldsmar water bill to prove their residency. Residents and non-resident applicants will need to fill out our application form and pay the applicable fee. We have an interlocal agreement with Safety Harbor, Dunedin and Tarpon Springs that allows those residents the ability to act as Oldsmar residents; just bring in your valid resident rec card from one of those cities and we will honor it as our own.

Show All Answers

1. Do any of the parks have parking fees?
2. What is a rec card? How do I get one?
3. How can I receive alerts on sport field closures?
4. What types of programs or special events does the city offer?
5. How do I sign up for an activity or program?
6. Why are there 2 sets of rates for programs?
7. Is alcohol permitted in parks?
8. Are pets permitted in the parks?
9. What forms of payment do you accept?
10. What is the best way to stay up-to-date with new program offerings and events?
11. Why am I not considered a resident of the City of Oldsmar if I live in East Lake Woodlands?
12. When is the Spray Park open?
13. Do I need a reservation to use a picnic shelter at one of the parks? How do I get one?
14. Are programs open to non-residents?