- Planning & Redevelopment
- Planning Division
Duties & Responsibilities
The Planning Division prepares and maintains the Comprehensive Plan and the Land Development Code. The division also reviews, evaluates and processes concept development and certified plan requests, plats, rezoning and zoning map maintenance, landscape plans, variances, vacations, and amendments to the comprehensive plan and land development code. The Planning Division provides administrative staff support to the Planning Board and Board of Adjustment and is responsible for long-range projects and studies.
For copies of the City's Comprehensive Plan and Evaluation and Appraisal Report, please contact us via email.
The City of Oldsmar is currently undergoing maintenance on our website, we apologize for any inconvenience. Planning applications and forms may be obtained in our office or requests for forms may be sent via email to Planning & Redevelopment Department or by calling 813-749-1121.
- Administrative Replat application
- Administrative Variance application
- Annexation application
- Conditional Use application
- Minor/Major Amendment application
- Plat application @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Simple Adjustment application
- Site Plan application
- Temporary Use Permit
- Vacating City Property application
- Variance application
- Zoning & Land Use Changes application @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>